Having a baby is not an obstacle for you to travel. You Can uses baby stroller to help you care for the baby during the trip. Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel System is most favorite travel stroller for parent who love to travel. The stroller comes with many features : multi-position “Memory Recline” seat; 3-position leg rest and flat recline; linked one touch rear brakes and all-wheel suspension; reversible laminated canopy; large seat with room for infants up to 30 lbs; 5-point harness with one-hand adjustment; adjustable, multi-position canopy and easy one-hand removal from both stroller and base.
The KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat interior is lined with “EPS” energy absorbing foam for improved impact protection. The large seat provides ample room for infants up to 30 lbs. Stroller holds up to 50 lbs. The newborn infant insert provides padding for fit and comfort for babies from 4 to 11 lbs. [Read more →]
Had our busy work schedule and the hectic demand by our society, it is hard to take a week off work without having to worry about it. If you have this problem, spending time with your important person can also become a challenge, rather than admit the fact, you can schedule a weekend for 2-3 days instead of the whole week. Sometimes, a romantic weekend can do just as much for you and your loved one as a long trip in terms of tying and connect again to each other.
Here are some romantic travel tips you should consider before go out:
1. Choose a location that is relatively near and accessible for you and your partner, remember that you’re on a limited time so don’t spend too much time to travelling. The simploest, you can go to a resort, lake, or lodges near where you stay, if you live outside the city, visiting the city for a weekend is not a bad idea! Anyway, the point is don’t spend too much time to travelling but spend as much time visiting or doing things together with your loved one. [Read more →]
Cancun, also known as the Mexican Caribbean, is a beautiful coastal city in Mexico. Cancún is located on the Yucatan Channel that separates Mexico from the island of Cuba in the Greater Antilles. This travel destination like a paradise of sun and sea for the color of its waters. You can enjoy the delicate beauty of its powdered sand beaches and the exuberant vegetation of its ecological reserves.
There are three main area in Cancun : The Hotel District, the Town and the Ecological Reserve.
The Hotel District is composed of “gran turismo hotels”, four-and five-star luxury hotels. You can see Hotels and shopping centers along the main Boulevard Kuculkán (21-kilometer long). [Read more →]
According to Wikipedia, Jet lag (desynchronosis, in medical) is physiological condition which is a consequence of alterations to circadian rhythms; it is classified as one of the circadian rhythm sleep disorders. Jet lag results from rapid long-distance transmeridian (east-west or west-east) travel, as on a jet plane.
Based on NASA research, When passing through one time zone, a traveler take at least an hour to recover the body rhythms and energy levels. As a result of jet lag may range from nausea, dizziness, kept awake when the day was late, very lethargic and sleepy in the morning, disoriented and unable to concentrate on one thing. Here are some tips to prevent jet lag in the body:
- Adjust your bedtime a few days prior to travel and adjust to the patterns you will encounter in your destination.
- Set your clock at the beginning of the flight will help you adjust to the time at your destination.
- Expand drink water before, during, and after flying. The air in the cabin is very dry, and dehydration is one of the causes of jet lag.
- Avoid consuming alcohol (and caffeine) on the night before the flight. Effects of multiple alcohol or twice when you fly. Whatever amount alcohol you drink, the effect will be felt in the course.
- Sleep on the plane if your destination time is night. Use sleep aids which is often used to banish the light or the din in the fuselage, such as earphones and a blindfold.
- Stay awake if the time at your destination still daylight. This can be done by talking, watching movies, reading books or novels, or simply walking down the aisle aircraft. On the other hand, running light also makes your blood circulation more smoothly.
- Relax during the first day of your visit at the destination. If you have two or three days of free time before doing physical activities or jobs that require a focus on the destination, then it can be used to relax and restore your circadian rhythm. Explore the corners of the city and parks by foot.